Ok, so here it is! The sales!
Starting right now, 12am November 21 we have some gift certificate sales!
Go to our store or click here!
- We have a code 10off for %10 off of all gift certificates that will run November 21-31st. Anyone can use this and it doesn’t run out.
- If you spend at least $100 on a gift certificate we have a %20 off code HOLIDAY20 but! here’s the kicker, it can ONLY be used 25 times. Thats it. It will go FAST.
- And Lastly! We only have 2 of these discounts. The code is YES and if you spend $300 or more, and you use this code, you’ll get $75 off. Seriously. Why are you even still reading this? GO!
And if you missed these discounts we will have a last minute sale for %10 off of your gift certificates December 19th-21.
So tell your friends and family this is what you want!
Every year we put out a limited number of gift certificate specials for the holidays!
This year we are going to have a few specials, but they will be limited, so make sure that you grab them up while you can!
November 21th-November 30th we will have a %10 sale off of Gift certificates. We will also have a couple surprises on the website but they will be first come first serve. So you really have to snatch those up ASAP.
And for you last minute shoppers December 19-21 we will have %10 off of your gift certificates as well.
Check back here, because the specials will be limited and first come, first serve. Follow us on Facebook to find out more info, or check back often 🙂
New Star Wars contest! GO to instagram to enter. Don’t delay!
So a group of us have teamed up to bring you an awesome contest over on instagram. This contest is amazing so do not miss out. CLICK
To win, REPOST THE PHOTO ABOVE, then hashtag #hanfortheholidays follow and tag @jetpackcomics @coatofarmspub @joshuabelanger @teawulfe enter as often as you like.
A winner will be chosen Dec. 4th.
Seriously people. These prizes are awesome and are valued somewhere around $550+
- 2 tickets to the RPX sat, Dec 19th 7pm showing of The Force Awakens, seats G13 and G14 in king size recliners. FoxRun Regal cinema. Newington, Nh Most of the weekend showings only have terrible seats left, and these seats are right in the center with a ton of space to sprawl out.
- A big NEW Star Wars comic pack from @jetpackcomics located in Rochester NH. (which you can pick up during your tattoo appointment.)
- A $250 tattoo from Stina @teawulfe at 12pm, Sat, Dec 19th. At Grim North in Portsmouth NH. (that time and date only, but any tattoo that you want, you just gotta let me know what you want when you win, so have your ideas ready!)
- A $50 gift certificate for dinner and drinks @coatofarmspub in Portsmouth, Nh
- AND an original pen and ink 15″x20″ reaper illustration by @joshuabelanger who’s designed many albums, shirts, and posters.
Every year we close the shop for a week vacation to spend with our families, take a break and get recharged to work with everyone.
We will be closed Saturday, October 31st to November 6th and reopening on Saturday November 7th.
Keep in mind please, while we are on vacation, we are NOT answering the phone or e-mails. We will get back to tattooing, piercing and answering e-mail/returning calls when we return.
We WILL be having a piercing special this week, November 29-30th $10 off of every piercing.
So, we are going to be closed from October 31 to November 6th, reopening on Saturday November 7th.
Because we will be closed those days, you can come in and get a piercing for $10 off this week. Wed, October 28 to Friday the 30th come in and get $10 off of any piercing! Walk in, or call to schedule. Don’t forget ID.
Hello Everyone, So in anticipation for tomorrow’s small fundraiser we’ve had a lot of people call and message us with questions. I figured we would do one big reply here and go over all of the info.
First, we set aside a 3 hour block of time. We really weren’t sure how well this would go, so it’s possible that 3 people will show up and we will sit around, or its equally possible that 100 people will show up and we won’t be able to help them all. That being said, we are trying to set this up so that we can help as many people as possible and keep things moving quickly. To do that, we need all of our participants to know what’s happening and follow the rules.
If, by for some chance, you can’t wait or you aren’t able to get tattooed, we can certainly take appointments for a later date. (pricing will depend on design or piercing.) We have time for tattoos on September 3rd from 12pm to 3pm and we WILL book appointments for that time instead of walk ins. If that won’t work, you’re welcome to get on our waiting list for other dates.
If you or someone you know is not 18, or doesn’t want a piercing or a tattoo, thats ok too. You’e welcome to donate money, and you’re welcome to purchase a semicolon necklace.
Necklaces $15 ($5 of that goes toward ASPF)
Tattoos $60 for any design ($20 toward ASPF)
Semicolon Double Piercing $60 for both, including jewelry ($20 toward ASPF)
- You NEED an ID. Passport, license, nondriver state ID or Military ID. If you are under 18 and want a piercing you need an ID or birth certificate, and you also need a parent with an ID.
- Sign up on the list. Only YOU can sign yourself up. No holding places for people who aren’t here. We have a limited number of spaces and it’s first come, first serve.
- If you’re getting a tattoo, you must pick one of the designs we have, at the size we have. If you want a different size or a different design, you’ll have to book an appointment at a later time.
- For tattoos, No hands, feet, necks, heads. If you would like a different location, please book an appointment for a later date.
- For piercings, you may only get one loop one stud in the semicolon shape. You can choose if you want it on your earlobe or your cartilage on your right or left ear.
I will have all the designs and sizes posted at the shop, or you can check below for the basic idea. Don’t forget that this is a fundraiser, we’re here to have fun and support each other. Excited to see everyone and have a fun night! Thanks
Hey everyone, Just a note to let you know that we will be closed for a short family vacation August 11-13. We will reopen Friday, August 14th at 11am. Thank you