Hello everyone, its starting to get to that time of year again. Suddenly everyone is about to get tax returns and they are getting ready for tattoo work. Here’s some things to keep in mind.
1. We get a LOT of emails. Sometimes up to 100 a day during tax season. We are tattooing everyday and CAN NOT reply to every e-mail daily. We usually do email each week, but when there are 500 emails, it might be two weeks. Try to explain your ideas as thouroughly as possible. The less back and forth, the faster for you.
2. If you are looking to get tattooed that day, call the shop or walk in. We can sometimes accommodate walk-ins. But if you email in the morning about an afternoon appointment, we will not see it.
3. Josh is currently booking January and Feb. Stina is taking people for her March waiting list (which will begin booking soon) and her April waiting list. James is taking clients for his April waiting list.
4. We are not always able to accommodate everyone. We try our best, but there are more people looking for appointments than we have time for. We try our best to help everyone, but if the style you are looking for doesn’t suit one of us and we think someone else might be better for you, we might recommend another artist outside of our shop.
5. If you are on the waiting list for a specific month, and we call to schedule you, PLEASE call us back. We have multiple people who dont return our calls and wait until the next month. Our schedules are full and if you skip the month you’re on the waiting list for, you will have to wait much longer. We can’t book you an appointment if you dont call us back.
We are really excited to work with everyone, and sometimes if it takes 10 days to reply to your email, you might feel like we aren’t interested, but please understand that we are. We want everyone to be happy, but we also want to make sure you get the attention that you deserve. 🙂 Hope you guys all get amazing tax returns and we look forward to working with you guys on some great projects.